£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonuses + car allowance
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced and professional Project Manager with a track record of dealing with a range of corporate real estate projects?
Our clients are one the worlds leading multi-disciplinary companies with offices across the globe. They are looking for a qualified Project Manager to join their successful and growing Building & Project Consultancy team in the Oxford office.
You must have an extensive and proven track record in a range of project types and sizes from new builds, fit outs and refurbishments to strategic project consultancy for the duration of the project life cycle.
It is a Director level role so the individual will be required to generate their own business as well as deliver the projects.
The Project Manager duties will include:
- Ensure dedicated client focus - effective client interaction with excellent lines of communication; work to identify customer needs; deliver upon commitments to clients; provide added value
- Prepare and manage the full suite of project control documentation, including but not limited to, project executions plans, project brief, tender documentation, advising on procurement of professional team and procurement routes, risk register, programme and regular reporting
- Lead and manage specific projects with ability to administer contracts with minimal project Director input
- Advise clients of their options and propose an appropriate strategy together with involvement of the client as required and carry out the service to achieve this strategy
- Provide assistance to other departments and professionals within the office and support business development wherever possible
- Demonstrate ability to lead client pitches and presentations
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to throughout the project
- Demonstrate an ability to work on your own initiative and pre-empt decisions and actions
- Input and jointly lead existing team of project managers and building surveyors
- Develop and maintain active communication both within your division and other divisions.
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you must have the following:
- RICS qualified
- Track record delivering successful projects across a broad range in a lead role
- Strategic approach to problem solving
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrated ability in successful pitching and winning new business instructions
- Able to lead single and multiple projects from consultation to completion
- Trusted Advisor to Clients
- High attention to detail, well organised with good initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- A team player
- A desire to progress and generate new business
- Highly motivated, proactive and a 'can do' attitude
Salary and package:
In return for this fantastic opportunity my client is offering a basic salary of between £70,000-£75,000 depending on experience plus an £8,000 car allowance and a discretionary bonus.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.