Up to £19000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client, a highly respected Estate Agency are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Administrator to work in their Cardiff office.
The successful applicant will have administration experience working within an Estate Agency and have a full UK driving licence.
The role will involve:
- Administrative duties for the properties
- Support the Residential team
- Setting up and maintaining filing and archiving systems
- Compliance for all department files
- Diary management
- Writing agendas and minutes for meetings
- Build relationships with clients and key professionals
- Raising invoices as well as handling account queries and processing purchase invoices
- Obtaining Land Registry plans and titles
- Obtaining listings
- Dealing with disbursements
- Handling telephone calls and covering phones as well as sending property details
- Providing assistance within other teams
- Liaise with clients on behalf of team
- Prepare reports
- Organise viewings
- Liaise with other offices and suppliers
- Process viewing representative timesheets and expenses for the office
- Prepare property brochures and maintain from for sale to completion
- Assist with board maintenance
- General administration including binding, copying, office post and reception cover
In return, our client can offer a basic salary of £19,000.
Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:30am - 2pm. When working a Saturday, you get the proceeding Wednesday off.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.