Up to £20000 per annum
14 days ago
Due to to expansion our clients, a highly successful Estate Agency in Southport, are looking to add to their team with a Property Administrator.
Ideally, they are looking for an individual to assist with the advertising of properties, on various portals and social media platforms.
This role would be office based.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing property details
- Editing photos
- Preparing Floorplans
- Uploading property details on to property portals and company website
- Posting on Social Media
- Assisting office staff when required
To be considered for the role of Property Administrator you must have the following:
- Previous admin experience is essential - working within property would be advantageous but not essential
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software (i.e. word, excel etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be advantageous
- Previous experience and knowldge of social media managing
In return, our clients are offering the successful Property Administrator:
- Basic salary of £20,000 per annum
- Working week of Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.