Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £17000 per annum + Bonus Scheme
7 months ago
As a result of our aggressive growth in lettings my client is now recruiting a Property Administrator within their busy Property Management team in the Stockport area.
There is a future opportunity for the right candidate to progress to a more senior role of Relationship Manager where you will be accountable for managing a portfolio of clients and their properties. You will have the opportunity to be upskilled on lettings regulation and to gain your ARLA qualification.
- Support the Property Management Team in delivering landlord and tenants with the best end to end property management service in South Manchester.
- Booking in appointments with landlords, tenants and maintenance contractors
- Daily input, checks and updates to our property management software
- Telephony reception including answering the phone to clients and to internal colleagues
- Processing property documents with clients via electronic signature software
- Processing invoices with clients via our property software
- With training, attending appointments at properties with clients as and when required
- Scanning and electronic filing
- Previous administration in a busy office experience is essential
- Experience in computer software, outlook e-mails and excel is essential
- Property experience is desired but full training will be given
- Attention to detail and highly accurate
- Full Clean Driving Licence and Car
£17,000 basic plus a bonus scheme
- Monday - Thursday 8:45am - 5:30pm
- Friday 8:45am - 5pm
- Saturdays on a rota
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.