£23000 - £25000 per annum
21 days ago
Our clients a well-known and successful independent estate agency is looking for a motivated & enthusiastic Property Advisor to deliver a first-class service making outbound calls to potential clients in their business centre. Candidates can be considered on either a full or part time basis.
In return our client is offering an basic and an OTE of £23,000-£25,000 (Pro-rata)
Responsibilities of a Property Advisor will include:
- Delivering a high-class customer service to potential clients
- Sell the company brand to potential clients
- You will be making outbound calls to potential clients, these clients will cover the whole spectrum of the Estate Agency industry to include Residential Sales, Lettings, Financial Services & Customer Care
- To be motivated to hit Sale KPI's and Targets
- Although a sales based role, it will not include any cold calling.
The successful candidate will be:
- A great communicator
- Results Driven
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- All candidates should have previous or current experience in residential sales or lettings Call centre experience
Hours (Full and Part time hours available):
- Full Time: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6pm
- Part Time: 3 or 4 full days worked
- Both include occasional Saturday's with a day off in the week when working on a Saturday.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.