Up to £25000 per annum
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Property Advisor to join this expanding and forward thinking Property team in the area of Portsmouth.
My clients, are a hybrid and modern thinking Estate Agency, are currently looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator at their Head office. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team. This is an office based role.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Valuation generation
- Negotiating and closing offers
- Arranging financial services appointments
- Up keep client relationships
- Further opportunities if have the knowledge and skills to value and list properties
The successful Sales Negotiator will have:
- At least 2 years industry experience ideally working as a Sales or Lettings Negotiator
- Hard working attitude
- Team player
- Good customer service skills
In return, our client can offer:
Basic salary will be negotiable depending on experience £18,000 basic with an OTE £25,000
They have flexible working hours, working on an 8am - 8pm work pattern. This will involve different start and finish times, so would suit someone who is looking for a role to fit in with current personal commitments.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.