£50000 - £70000 per annum
17 days ago
Our client is a hugely successful estate agency with several offices and they are seeking an experienced and successful Sales Negotiator/ Sales Valuer to join their team in Canary Wharf. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company who are looking to add to their team due to continued business success and growth.
Our client is seeking a candidate with valuation experience and has a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. The successful candidate must have sales valuation experience and sales negotiating experience to be considered. Our client is seeking a new property consultant so they can keep up with continued business growth and an ever-increasing amount of leads coming into the business.
The role will involve:
- Valuing properties and winning instructions
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Driving business forward
- Working well independently and within a team
The successful candidate must have:
- Sales valuation experience
- Sales negotiating experience
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success
- Highly driven and motivated
In return our client can offer:
- Basic salary £20,000- £30,000
- Realistic on target earnings between £50,000- £70,000 (top earners within the business are earning over this)
- Commission on a sliding scale going up to 20%
- Good working environment
- High volume of quality leads
- Travel card zone 1- 2
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.