Up to £40000 per annum
5 months ago
As the director of property care, you will be responsible for every aspect of the property management team and the property portfolio they look after, ensuring that customer service is second to none.
This position is one of the most important positions with my client, they're building an exceptional business offering a better way of managing properties and looking after their customers. Therefore, the Director of Property Care needs to be exceptional!
As the Director of the Property Care Team, you would be responsible for the performance of the team. The Property Care Team looks after and helps manage properties on behalf of the Landlords. They look after the property right from the Tenant's application all the way through to the Tenant checking out. They pride themselves on customer service and each of their Landlords and Tenants have the opportunity to rate their service 3-4 times a year, so as Director of the Property Care Team it would be your responsibility to ensure that your team is excelling in this area.
- Develop and Manage PCT Team to achieve agreed KPI's
- Key Account Management
- Responsible for delivery of exceptional Customer Service Standards and Productivity
- Support the Board of Directors in new initiatives and business development planning
- Monitor and manage company administration
- You will need to ensure that individuals within your team build a strong relationship with not only their Landlords and Tenants but also field teams and third party contractors (So the ability to manage a variety of different people and relationships is vital.)
- Be involved in individual projects and help shape the direction of the business.
- In taking ownership of your team you would be responsible for evaluating business opportunities and personnel requirements and delivering strategies to enhance efficiency, profitability and set the direction for the department.
- The right attitude is the most important attribute
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tactful and articulate
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Sharp eye for detail
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Able to act quickly and decisively
- Good IT skills
- Impeccable standards
- Excellent organisational skills
- Driver's license (Essential)
- Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM, but as with any senior role from time to time extra hours will be required to deliver the very best performance and service to their customers.
- £25,000 - £30,000 Basic, £40,000 OTE, plus progression and other opportunities.
- After 6 months in the job you will also get private health cover for you and your family.
- One of the most exciting propositions is the opportunity to become a Partner in the Business after 1 year
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.