Up to £19000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a busy and expanding Estate Agency in Swansea, is currently recruiting for an experienced Property Co-ordinator to join their team.
A minimum of 2 years experience in an administration role within an estate agency environment is essential to be considered for this role.
- Coordinating and helping to prepare properties for rental
- Setting up tenancies and arranging safety certificates
- Providing administrative support to the team responsible for managing the day to day maintenance and repairs at a portfolio of properties
- Assisting the team in carrying out property visits, producing reports and communicating on findings with landlords and tenants
- Coordinating Tenant Check Outs
- Coordinating Safety Certificate Renewals
- General administration within the office
- Dealing with new business effectively including walk ins, telephone and email enquiries
- Utilities and Key Management
Skills & Requirements:
- Polite and professional with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Ability to provide top levels of customer service
- Efficient, with the ability to work to deadlines and on multiple tasks at one time
- Highly organised
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience in dealing with a range of clients/customers is essential
- Experience working in a fast passed
- Being computer literate is essential
- Knowledge in any of the following would be advantageous - Winman, Vebra Alto, FixFlo, Rent Find Inspector
- A clean and valid Driver's License and own car is essential
- Estate Agency/Property rental experience is essential
As a Property Co-ordinator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm, alternate Saturdays 10:00am-2:30pm with time off in lieu.
In return my client can offer a starting basic salary of £19,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.