£20000 - £24000 per annum
4 months ago
My client an award-winning independent agency based in Fife are seeking an experienced property consultant. They come with a strong reputation and have established ourselves as one of the well-known Estate Agencies in the area due to the high level of service they offer.
This is a customer-focused role. It requires a proactive approach in lead generation/creating new valuation opportunities, as well as letting and selling all our available properties, ensuring to deliver the highest level of customer service to all our clients. Additionally, my client is looking for someone who is self-motivated, driven and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
- Following up on MA's the senior Estate has been to
- Generate more business (MA's, Viewings, Mortgage referrals etc)
- Viewing feedback/Updating vendors
- Follow up on property details sent out
- Making sure sold properties on track
- Visiting the properties to take down the descriptions and measurements and typing them up and sending them on to the Senior Estate Agent.
- Negotiating offers to try and get the best price for our Vendor
- Covering for the Sale Negotiator when on holiday
- Doing viewings
- Sending out offer letters to Vendors, Solicitors and buyers with the correct correspondence enclosed
- Greeting anyone that walks through the door, assisting them with what they may need from us
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in sales & lettings.
- Can be an existing sales or lettings negotiator looking for the next step in their career or an existing senior negotiator looking for a change
- Must have local knowledge
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean driving licence & own vehicle
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 Basic Salary, plus incentives & progression opportunities.
Hours: 37.5 Hrs a week
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.