£28000 - £34000 per annum + pension + expenses
5 months ago
Our client, a hugely successful estate agency with several offices across the capital, are currently seeking a New Business Centre Property Consultant to join their well-established branch in Westminster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company who are looking to add to their team due to continued business success and growth.
Ideally, our client is seeking a confident candidate with at least 6-12 months sales negotiation or telesales experience, with a proven track record of being a top performer. It is also essential to be an individual that believes in providing 'best in class' customer service, as well as, having the ability to identify and understand the needs of clients.
The role will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Achieve and exceed personal and team KPI's and targets, both financial and performance driven
- Maintenance of database, ensuring client information remains accurate and relevant
- To build and implement timely and regular outbound call plans to incorporate:
- Current and previous clients, offering relevant services and arranging valuation appointments
New buyers, promoting new listings and encouraging them to book viewings
- Undertake inbound and outbound activities as required to support all sales and service-related objectives across the business
To be considered for the role of New Business Centre Property Consultant you must have:
- Sales negotiating or new business experience - minimum 6-12 months experience
- Professionalism and integrity
- Organised and structured working approach
- Commercial approach
- Self-driven and inquisitive
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Positive and confident attitude
- Team contributor
In return our client can offer:
- Basic salary to be discussed, realistic on target earnings £28,0000-£34,000 (One of the most competitive commission structure in London)
- Career progression opportunities and NAEA qualification training
- Good working environment
- Company mobile
- Pension Scheme
- Increased holiday entitlement
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.