£26000 - £34000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a hugely successful estate agency with several offices, they are seeking a New Business Centre Property Consultant in their well-established branch in Westminster.
Ideally, they are looking for a confident candidate with at least 6-12 months estate agency sales negotiator or telesales experience, with a proven track record of being a top performer. You will be expected to provide clients with 'best in class' sales service by identifying and understanding their needs and delivering the most appropriate solutions in order to win and retain profitable business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company who are looking to add to their team due to continued business success and growth.
The role will involve:
- Achieve and exceed personal and team KPI's and targets, both financial and performance driven
- Maintenance of database, ensuring client information remains accurate and relevant
- Undertake inbound and outbound activities as required to support all sales and service-related objectives across the business
- To build and implement timely and regular outbound call plans to incorporate:
- Current and previous clients, offering relevant services and arranging valuation appointments
- New buyers, promoting new listings and encouraging them to book viewings
The successful candidate must have:
- Sales negotiating or new business experience - minimum 6-12 months experience
- Professionalism and integrity
- Organised and structured working approach
- Commercial approach
- Self-driven and inquisitive
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Positive and confident attitude
- Team contributor
In return our client can offer:
- Basic salary to be discussed, realistic on target earnings £26,000 - £34,000
- Career progression opportunities and NAEA qualification training
- Good working environment
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.