Norwich, Norfolk, E. of England, England
£14000 - £16000 per annum
10 days ago
My clients based in Norwich are currently looking for a Property Co-ordinator to join their close-knit team based in Norwich. This is an office based role in which they can offer career progression. This role would suit someone who has experience within property management or someone looking to get into the industry
- Where possible and financially viable for the client, to claim for repair/maintenance work under insurance.
- Establish whether liability for work is landlords or tenants.
- Draw up schedule of costs based on check out report.
- Meditate and negotiate between the parties regarding the disposal of the deposit.
- Ensure that the relevant payments are instructed promptly and properly regarding contractors, deposits and landlord bills
- Good telephone manner
- Customer service experience
- Ability to share information widely, listen and welcome constructive challenges.
- Ability to work to targets and achieve results
What they can offer:
- Career Progression
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing Training
- Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications
- No weekend work
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm
Basic Salary: £14,000 - £16,000
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.