£18000 - £22000 per annum
4 months ago
My client, an independent established agency, are seeking an experienced Property Customer Service Administrator. This is an exciting and very rewarding opportunity for an Administrator to join my clients fast-growing business in Oxfordshire. You will be part of a busy Service team and will be responsible for assisting in the progress of the day to day running for each of their departments.
The role will involve working alongside our partnership companies as well as building exceptional rapport with new and existing clients.
- General office administration
- Supporting the sales team
- Maintaining and organising filing system
- Registering new candidates
- Booking in marketing appraisals and viewings
- Speaking with customers on a daily basis
- Sales progression
- Keeping the database up to date and organised
- Representing the brand in a professional manner
- Providing customer service and client care
- Great organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Professional telephone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Flexible in helping other members of the team
- Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Word/Office and Excel would be advantageous)
- Happy to work across all levels of the business
- Works well under pressure
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM or 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM (shift patterns), plus weekends on a rota basis.
Salary: In return my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 (Depending on experience), plus progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.