£17,000 - £19,000 Basic, £21,000 OTE
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Inspector within our clients Property Management department. This is a newly created position and the Property Inspector will need to travel every day throughout the North West, writing daily reports to the Property Managers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out regular inspections of properties on company books
- Completing pre-let inspections and inventories
- Reporting maintenance issue to the maintenance department
- Creating reports and updating the system of all inspections carried out
- Helping out in other areas of the business as and when required
The ideal candidate will be energetic, ready to travel, ideally with the use of their own car, as well as being able to draft daily reports.
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. A strong interest within the real estate industry would be highly beneficial.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary between £17,000 - £19,000 with a commission structure, offering on target earnings of £21,000 and the potential for progression opportunities in the future.