Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £21000 per annum + Access to Company Car
7 days ago
A rare opportunity has arisen with our clients, a highly successful independent estate agency, who are currently looking for a Property Inspector to join their team in the Wolverhampton City Centre area.
Our client are ideally looking for an individual who is energetic, willing to travel and has a passion for the property industry. They are looking for someone who is hardworking and has a strong willingness to learn while using their own initiative.
Knowledge of the local and surrounding areas would be an advantage but not essential. However, strong communication skills both verbal and written as essential for this role.
As a Property Inspector you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Carrying out regular inspections of properties on company books
- Completing pre-let inspections and inventories
- Reporting maintenance issue to the maintenance department
- Creating reports and updating the system of all inspections carried out
- Helping out in other areas of the business as and when required
Working hours are:
- Monday to Friday including Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, our clients are offering:
- £17,000 - £19,000 Basic
- OTE £21,000
- Access to a company car
- Pension and childcare scheme
- Great team focused environment
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a highly sort after agency and take the next step in your career.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.