£18000 - £23000 per annum
22 days ago
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency with several offices in the local area. They are ideally looking for someone who has a background within Housing Association or Construction to join their team as a Residential Lettings Property Maintenance and Inspections Supervisor.
The role will involve:
- Repairs & maintenance Administration
- Implementation and project management focusing on repairs and maintenance of managed portfolio.
- Liaising with Tenants, Landlords and contractors to arrange and oversee works.
- Preparing quotations for maintenance/ repair works Ensuring works are completed to a high standard within an agreed time period. Inspecting works to ensure high standards of finish and snagging as necessary
- To arrange and carry out regular inspections of managed properties.
- To advise tenants/landlords of any areas of neglect or damage, agree a solution and arrange/oversee any necessary works.
- To identify any ongoing maintenance issues, advise landlord and agree a schedule of works.
- To report all findings to the landlord and keep informed. To ensure tenants and landlords are adhering to the terms of their tenancy. (repairs and maintenance).
End of tenancy Processes
- To carry out a pre checkout inspection prior to the end of a tenancy meeting the tenants and offer guidance in respect of their obligations under the tenancy prior to their vacation. I.e. standard of cleaning; works required i.e. decorating, repairing damage etc.
- To carry out a final checkout inspection at the end of the tenancy and agree (if necessary) any dilapidation works with the tenant and resolve any potential dispute.
- To arrange quotations for such works if required and oversee works/ advise landlord.
The successful applicant will need:
- At least 1-year experience within Property Management/Project Management
- At least 1-year experience within Customer Services
- Clean UK driving licence & own vehicle
In return our client can offer a basic salary of £18,000-£23,000.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, Saturday 9am-1pm (alternate Saturdays with a day off in Lieu).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.