£25,000 - £30,000
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding team in one of Scotland’s leading firms of independent commercial property managers. They are seeking a Property Management client Accountant based in their Glasgow office. My clients are a highly dynamic and successful business that is ambitious with a clear focused plan to continue developing their business for many years to come.
- Authorising/verifying release of recurring charges to billing team
- Assisting with resolution of complex tenant billing queries
- Overviewing and assisting credit control department, where required reporting to client on arrears, taking instructions
- Reviewing client and service charge bank accounts to resolve receipt/payment issues. For specific funded items reconciling accounts as required. Ensuring unallocated funds identified and resolved promptly
- Monitoring Service Charges ensuring cash flow as expected. Liaising with clients on funding for void/vacant areas. Resolving shortfalls to ensure supplier payments processed by Purchase ledger are settled within agreed payment terms
- Releasing client funds to client bank accounts as per contracted agreement and reporting to client
- Handling other client reporting requirements, reactive and scheduled.
- Service Charge Year End process, reviewing internally, reconciling figures and passing over to billing team. Monitoring closure of balancing figures.
- Liaising with surveyors on budgets and ensuring these are provided in line with company timeframes. Authorising budget billing to billing team.
- Reviewing recharges, passing items to billing team, monitoring income and approving release of funds.
- Dealing with client enquiries direct by email/telephone as required.
- Instructing and reviewing system data entry updates for portfolio, ensuring records updated as quickly as possible
- Fee billing to clients
- Experience as a Client accountant would be preferable
- Experience working with a Property Manager
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good with Finances
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience).