£18000 - £19000 per annum + bonuses
28 days ago
Our client, a busy Estate Agency in the Pool area of Cornwall, are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Management Negotiator to join their busy team. Previous experience in this role is essential.
The role is office based, but you will have to attend inspections, pre check outs and checkouts. Therefore a full UK driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
- Work with the other team members to optimize your Property Management Centre's performance
- Ensure company standards are met and maintained
- Compile inventories if necessary
- Deal with maintenance issues and emergencies in a timely manner
- Respond to tenant maintenance issues within the required timeframe
- Carry out accurate and detailed quarterly inspections
- General property administration
- Negotiate between all parties in the case of any tenancy issues that arise
- Use good organisational skills, planning and time management
- Liaise with landlords over possible rent increases
- Notify landlords of any issues with their tenancy and make recommendations on the suitability of a tenant
- General administration, customer services
- Pre-check out inspections, interim inspections, and general maintenance issues
- Carrying out check out inspections, dealing with DPS for deposit releases
- Property management and maintenance
- Ensuring all gas safety certificates are in date and ordering new when existing certificates are due to expire
- Ensuring the branch is fully compliant
- Dealing with landlords and tenants in the case of DPS disputes
- Ensuring the branch is fully compliant with all regulations
- Assisting with day to day management duties including deputising for your Property Manager if necessary
- Dealing with tenancy renewals, rent increases, serving the correct and relevant notices to tenants
- Dealing with all rent arrears
Qualifications & Skills:
- Be motivated and results driven
- Proven track record obtaining desired results
- Experience in estate agency or the willingness to acquire it
- Appropriate professional qualifications or willingness to undertake training for them and to achieve ARLA or equivalent within 1 years of your start date
- Desire and determination to 'go the extra mile'
- High degree of self-motivation and determination
- Providing excellence in customer services
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with your Manager and your team colleagues
- Show excellent rapport building skills
- Develop and show excellent negotiating skills - able to think outside of the box
- Demonstrate that you have the ability to work under pressure
Hours: 8:45am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 9am - 4pm on a rota basis.
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 depending on level of experience. Plus bonus package.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.