about 1 month ago
Our clients, a Lettings Agency in Bath, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their busy team.
This Property Manager role would suit an individual who is "customer care orientated" and looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
Property Management experience is desirable although not essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Rent payments/arrears chasing. Tenant & landlord accounts queries
- Pro-active maintenance/refurbishment planning with managed clients
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
The successful candidate will have:
- To be professional in every aspect of work
- To build strong, positive rapport with managed portfolio clients (landlords and tenants)
- Effective communication when interacting with different internal departments
- Proficient record keeping and attention to detail (electronic and paper)
- To be a team player and be able to liaise with all departments of the business
- To be courteous, polite and always have a helpful attitude
- To be smart and business like with one's appearance at all times
- To be able to engage with clients at every level of the business
- Aim to remain positive in all aspects of work
- Full and clean driving licence
- Lettings experience
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays.
In return our client can offer a competitive salary based on level of experience, company electric car, laptop or tablet and phone.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.