Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a successful and busy Independent Estate Agency, is currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
Ideally, our client is looking for an organised and driven individual to service the ongoing needs of their landlords and tenants, whilst helping to grow the portfolio of managed properties. This role is predominately office based and you will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to an high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service. However, some inventories will be necessary, therefore you must have a driving licence. Having an ARLA qualification would be advantageous.
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- Dealing with clients telephone based and face to face
- Manage a database of contractors
- Arranging contractors to complete repair work
- Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively
- Arranging property inspections
- Coordinate end of tenancy and pre tenancy work
- Negotiate with landlords and tenants over the return of disputed deposit deductions
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Experience as a Property Manager
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Highly organised
- Efficient time management and the ability to prioritise work load
- IT Literate
- A bright enthusiastic personality and good sense of humour
- Full UK Driving Licence
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm, Saturday (1 in 2)
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.