Birmingham, West Midlands
£17000 - £22000 per annum + bonuses
about 1 month ago
Our client is a respected, successful and rapidly growing estate agency and due to constant business growth, they are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their friendly team in Birmingham.
Property management experience is essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential. This role is office based, so no driving licence is required.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Process all maintenance invoices.
The successful candidate will have:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong IT skills
As a Property Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday and alternate 1 in 3 Saturdays.
In return, our client can offer a basic salary between £17,000 - £22,000 plus bonus.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.