£20000 - £25000 per annum
19 days ago
Our client an independent estate agency are currently looking for a Property Manager to join our Block & Estate Management team based in Norwich to help expand the business further and support a challenging and growing blocks portfolio. We are independent market leaders in the area and we are looking to continue this trend and expand.
Previous experience of block & estate management or property management is essential, and candidates will need to be ready to hit the ground running as they will be working directly with customers, dealing with front line calls. The most important requirements of the role are excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and the ability to undertake a busy workload, challenging customers and work with a strong team base of regional property managers working on our residential sites.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Responding to maintenance issues and major works
- Appointing contractors and tracking works through section 20 procedures
- Responding to customer enquiries about issues such as locations of meter cupboards and keys, discussing gardening specifications, dealing with health and safety action planning to service charge budgeting
- Managing and maintaining an accurate database of blocks, estates, freeholders, leaseholders and tenants
- Providing administrative support to the Regional Property Managers and the Service Charge Technicians
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to generate and retain business across East Anglia
- Communicating with customers and clients and seeking opportunities for continuous improvement
Skills, knowledge and experience required for the role include:
- A professional and enthusiastic approach
- Experience in block management preferable
- Experience in property management essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to self-motivate as well as work in a team
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm, and the role is based in our Norwich Head Office.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.