£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful independent Estate Agent is urgently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their expanding business in Bracknell.
This Property Manager position is office based. The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to an high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service. Having an ARLA qualification would be advantageous and a Lettings Admin will support you.
- Manage an individual portfolio of fully managed properties
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Previous Property Manager experience essential
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.