£24000 - £28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client is a respected, successful and rapidly growing independent estate agency and due to constant business growth they are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their friendly team in Cambridge.
Property management experience is essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential.
The role will involve the following, but not limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
- Experienced in property management - 12 months minimum
- Able to provide great customer service
- Highly organized and able to prioritise work load
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Knowledgeable about the local area - desirable but not essential
In return, our client is offering:
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am- 1pm
- Basic salary between £24,000 - £28,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.