£28000 - £30000 per annum
26 days ago
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my client's modern and expanding independent estate agency in Camden Town.
In this role you will be seeing rental properties ensuring they are consistently maintained, acting on behalf of the clients. You will be liaising between tenants, maintenance, contractors, chasing rent & outstanding invoices, general administrative duties and other parties to continue the habitability of every property. In doing so, you be responsible for booking inspections and inventory checks on properties before and after properties are inhabited by tenants. The ideal Property Manager will possess skills in conflict resolution and telephone communications in order to professionally acquire and handle business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a rapid ability to establish relationships
- Proficient prioritising and organisational skills
- Positive approach toward all tasks
- A pro-active and resilient individual
- Ability to effectively resolve discrepancies and complaints
- Excellent articulation and telephone manner
- Experience within Property Management, min 2 yrs.
- A graduate degree
- Experience with high-end properties
- Additional languages
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 basic depending on experience
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.