£24000 - £28000 per annum
13 days ago
A forward thinking and growing lettings agent requires a Property Manager in Chatham.
My client is looking for an experienced Property Manager who can service the ongoing needs of Landlords and Tenants and provide excellent customer service. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and a great communicator. This role is predominately office based and you will collectively manage a portfolio of 330 units.
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Overseeing repair works
- Working in accordance with compliance regulations - HMO requirements, health & safety processes
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Deposit Releases
- Previous Property Management experience
- Ability to deliver customer service at the highest level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and produce high quality work under pressure
- Professional, driven team worker who takes ownership for portfolio
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm, Saturdays (1 in 4) 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 basic per annum, £24,000 - £28,000 OTE, plus progression opportunities.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.