£24000 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
A forward thinking and growing lettings agent requires a Property Manager in Chatham.
My client is looking for an experienced Property Manager who can service the ongoing needs of Landlords and Tenants and provide excellent customer service. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and a great communicator.
- Main point of contact between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Maintain properties through scheduled property visits
- Arranging urgent and non-urgent maintenance quotes and/or repairs
- Booking end of tenancy checkouts
- Dealing with deposit negotiations and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arranging gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
- Correctly using the system to accurately record notes and documents
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills Be a team player
- Achieved ARLA Level 3 Technical Award (Preferred but not essential)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm, Saturdays (1 in 4) 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £20,000-24,000 basic per annum, £24,000 - £28,000 OTE, plus progression opportunities.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.