£20000 - £24000 per annum
9 days ago
Our client is a respected and highly successful independent estate agency. A family feel company, looking to hire a friendly and confident property maintenance manager.
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop existing sales or estate agency experience, with lots of career progression and training support.
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
- Help with the accounts/ payment of landlords
The successful candidate must have:
- Candidates must have previous experience in Residential lettings and ideally Property Management
- Appetite for continuous learn
- Exceptionally Organised
- Works accurately and at speed
- Able to work under pressure
- Positive disposition
- Team player
- Driven and self-motivated
- Must hold a full driver's license
In return, our client can offer a basic salary £20,000 - £22,000 and an OTE of £20,000 - £24,000
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm plus occasional Saturdays 9.00am to 5.00pm (where Saturdays are worked then a day off in lieu will be taken during the week).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.