£20000 - £25000 per annum
13 days ago
Our clients, a multi-awarding winning Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their busy Colchester team.
This role would suit a customer-focused, friendly professional who is looking to forge a long-term career in the industry.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee the property portfolio
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Making sure all legal requirements are met and carried out
The successful candidate will have:
- 12 months property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Clean driving licence
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Basic salary £20,000 - £25,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.