Up to £21000 per annum
23 days ago
My client an independent multi estate agency located in Essex are seeking an experienced Property Manager for their Colchester branch. The successful candidate will work well as an individual and also be able to assist the other property managers within the office.
The role of the Property Manager is to service the current client base in your region, by providing excellent customer service and expand on the same by seeking new opportunities in which to sign up new clients. Key aspects of the role include, but are not limited to, as noted below:
- Establish professional relationships with current and new clients.
- Providing regular feedback to clients.
- Facilitate deposit return at end of tenancy via TDS and Nil deposit scheme.
- Process all maintenance invoices in a timely fashion.
- Record and process works orders/repairs in accordance with company policy.
- Work closely with inspections clerks regarding routines and check outs.
- Assist with occasional hand over of move in process for new tenants.
- Organise renewal of gas safety and EICR certificates.
- Ensure all notes are timely and accurate on Veco and assess job levels.
- Organise renewal of EPC as and when required.
- Accompanying colleagues to out of hour's company promotional events when required
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time in accordance with in company requirements.
- Record meter reads via Homeshift system.
- Locate and appoint new contractors to ensure maintenance needs can be achieved.
- Carry out welcome calls to new and existing landlords at move in.
- Carry out duties in accordance with department KPI's.
- Work closely with credit controller dealing with rent arrears.
- Attend department morning meetings and occasional meetings with lettings teams.
- Work closely with lettings team to ensure properties are reading for occupation.
- Secure detailed quotes and explain contents to landlords.
- Have full understanding of FFHH, HHSRS regulations and Sec 11 of Landlord & Tenant Act
- Ideally 1 years' experience as a property manager
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to be empathetic, supportive
- Smart and presentable
- Knowledge of the lettings and property management processes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues and other third parties
- Strong organisational skills
- Full clean driving license
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent time management
- Problem solving
- Must be able to drive.
Salary and Hours: £20,000 basic, £21,000 OTE. Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.