Crewe, Cheshire East, Cheshire, N. W. England, England
Up to £20000 per annum
6 days ago
My client are the leading residential Sales & Letting agents with an extensive portfolio of properties and with a strong presence in Crewe. They're seeking an experienced Property Manager to take on a position in leading our clients maintenance and accounts department.
With this exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company, you will be given ongoing training, a generous salary package, use of the company pool car, fast pace working environment and additional benefits such as nationally recognised qualifications.
The Property Manager duties will include:
- Overseeing day to day activities of a maintenance department.
- Managing a residential property portfolio of managed properties.
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Perform property end of tenancy check outs and finalising deposit releases.
- Maintaining and updated property files and documentation.
- Carrying out occasional property inspections to problem properties that require senior management intervention.
- Ensure all deposit releases are done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deal with customer complaints following the company complaints procedure.
Working hours are 9.00 AM-5.30 PM Monday to Friday and 10.00 AM -1.30 PM on a Saturday, you would be required to work 1 in 2 Saturdays a month.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000-£19,000 (depending on experience) with a realistic OTE of £20,000, plus progression opportunities.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.