£25000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent and they are looking for a proactive and experienced Property Manager to join them in their team in Dagenham. The successful candidate will work well on their own and will be eager for success and driven.
You shall be able to demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels; the right candidate is someone able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Main point of contact between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Maintain properties through scheduled property visits
- Arranging urgent and non-urgent maintenance quotes and/or repairs
- Booking end of tenancy checkouts
- Dealing with deposit negotiations and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arranging gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
- Correctly using the system to accurately record notes and documents
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills Be a team player
- Achieved ARLA Level 3 Technical Award (Preferred but not essential)
- Experience of using Jupix software
£19,000-£20,000 Basic (Depending on experience) OTE £25,000 - £30,000.
Mon-Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.