£18000 - £22000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, a well-known and reputable estate agency based in Daventry is looking for an experienced Property Manager.
The client strives to provide exemplary customer service to their landlords, tenants and vendors. The branch is based in a prime location and the successful candidate will be career driven and successfully manage an allocated portfolio of properties. You will deliver exceptional property management and maintenance service to clients and tenants, ensuring that contractual and legislative responsibilities are met and exceeded. An ARLA qualification this would be advantageous.
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Working within a team of 8
- Conducting pre/post tenancy inspections
- Negotiation of deposit returns and renewal of tenancy agreements.
- Carrying out of property viewings, visits and inventories when required
- Booking in/out keys
- Arranging contractors for maintenance works on the properties
- Ensuring all properties are fully compliant
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Previous Property Management or Lettings Admin experience
- Knowledge of current lettings legislation
- Energetic and positive approach
- Full UK driving license
- 21 or over to be able to drive the company car
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have an excellent telephone manner and confident dealing with challenging situations.
- ARLA qualification desirable
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.45 am - 5.30 pm Saturday (1 in 4) 9.00 am - 4 pm
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum + use of company car
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.