Downham Market, Norfolk
£22000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy team based near Downham Market.
This role is a maternity cover role for 9 to 12 months, however there is potential to have the contract extended.
You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will be focused on problem resolution as well as working to exceed individual and team targets.
- Managing a portfolio of residential and commercial properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
- Ensuring high levels of communication at all times with all parties
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.