£22000 - £32000 per annum + Company Car
7 months ago
Our client a successful estate agent with a strong focus on customer service is looking for an ambitious Property Manager based in Ealing.
Working as part of the Lettings team, the Property Manager is essential to my clients continued success and the growth of our portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained. You shall be able to demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels, the right candidate is someone able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Main point of contact between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Maintain properties through scheduled property visits
- Arranging urgent and non-urgent maintenance quotes and/or repairs
- Booking end of tenancy checkouts
- Dealing with deposit negotiations and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arranging gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
- Correctly using the system to accurately record notes and documents
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills Be a team player
- Achieved ARLA Level 3 Technical Award (Preferred but not essential)
£18,000 - £27,000 Basic (Depending on experience) OTE £22,000 - £32,000 Plus company car
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.