£22000 - £32000 per annum
7 months ago
My client a successful and busy estate agency is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Property Manager in Ealing.
You will provide first class professional property management service to landlords and tenants. Dealing with administration, solving problems arising from tenancies and negotiating solutions within the legal framework that exists for landlord and tenants.
- Manage a portfolio of properties
- Attend properties to assess maintenance issues
- Arrange and carry out regular property inspections
- Arrange checkouts and manage end of tenancy
- Negotiate deposit returns with tenants and landlords
- Manages the renewals process
- Ensure compliance by adhering to company standards and current legislation
- Undertake any general administration tasks that may be required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good general administration/organisational skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Strong negotiation and active listening skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good problem solving skills
Salary: £18,000-£27,000 Basic, OTE £22,000-£32,000
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.