Up to £24000 per annum + Company Car
27 days ago
Our client, a successful and fast-growing Independent Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their busy team based East of Cambridge.
They are looking for an individual who has experience in property management, as well as, someone who has local area knowledge.
This is a fantastic role that offers a great salary package and a work/life balance due to the role being Monday to Friday only!
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Customer service experience
- Career minded approach
- Full UK Driver's License
- Customer focused
- At least 12 months experience within Property Management
- ARLA qualified - preferred
- Local area knowledge - ideal although not essential
In return, our clients are offering:
- £24,000 basic salary
- Mobile phone
- Company car
- Work/life balance (No weekends)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.