£20000 - £24000 per annum
15 days ago
Our client an award winning Estate Agency based in Edgware, is recruiting for a Property Manager to support their Property Management team.
As a Property Manager for our client the key responsibilities and duties of this role include, but not be limited to:
- Delivering an efficient and effective Property Management and facilities coordinator service
- Maintaining standards and complying with legislative requirements
- Coordinating contractors and liaising with staff
- Developing and motivating direct reports
- Managing the performance of direct reports achieving targets and standards set
- Various administrative tasks
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Property Management
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Health & Safety
- A legal understanding of the property market
- CFP experience beneficial - but training will be given if required
- Excellent IT literacy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrable Customer Service and Management experience
- Willingness to work outside of office hours - occasionally
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Be able to think on your feet and be reactive to situations as they arise in a calm and professional manner
- Be able to work alone and on own initiative as well as within a team
Monday to Friday 8.40am to 6.00pm.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 DOE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.