£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients' thriving and growing Independent Estate Agency based in Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and personable. My client is looking for a property professional who can deliver excellent customer service, is presentable and a great communicator, both verbally and written and is prepared to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sole responsibility and managing the property on behalf of the owner including maintenance, reletting and all legal documentation in relation to the let from start to finish.
- Liaison with new landlords regarding legal requirements, certification, keys, advertising properties and arranging required maintenance works at the initial stages.
- Reviewing property applications with the Lettings team and reporting to the landlord.
- Working in compliance with Property regulations - e.g. aware of HMO requirements, Health & Safety, Letting processes.
- Providing support to Tenants throughout their rental period from application, lease agreement through to check in, inventory process, rental period and check out of tenancy
- Carry out Property Management visits
Requirements are as follows:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Lettings
- Deliver customer service at the highest level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well-presented and a great team player
- Knowledge and experience in events management
- Capable of organising large volumes of work for self and others with detailed procedures
- Able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and produce high quality work under pressure.
- Confident to make decisions, and when to seek further clarification
- Proficient organisational and planning skills
- Professional, driven team worker who takes ownership for portfolio.
- Able to innovate and identify improvements to the service offered
- Essential skill set level of MS Office Applications - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Clean UK driving licence
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
In return, my client is offering an attractive basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (Based on Experience) plus other fantastic company benefits and progression opportunities. 20 x days holiday plus some bank holidays.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.