£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client, a well-established and award-winning Letting Agency are seeking a Property Manager located in their Edinburgh office. They are a well-respected firm, providing a complete and bespoke service for the buy to let property investors.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and personable. My client is looking for a property professional who can deliver excellent customer service, is presentable and a great communicator, both verbally and written and is prepared to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sole responsibility and managing the property on behalf of the owner including maintenance, reletting and all legal documentation in relation to the let from start to finish.
- Liaison with new landlords regarding legal requirements, certification, keys, advertising properties and arranging required maintenance works at the initial stages.
- Reviewing property applications with the Lettings team and reporting to the landlord.
- Working in compliance with Property regulations - e.g. aware of HMO requirements, Health & Safety, Letting processes.
- Providing support to Tenants throughout their rental period from application, lease agreement through to check in, inventory process, rental period and check out of tenancy
- Carry out Property Management visits
- Obtain quotes for works and negotiate where possible
- Ensure all properties are compliant with current legislation
- Process agreed long and short term lets, and send confirmations/update records
- Prepare and chase documents where necessary
- Act as liaison between tenants, landlord, and contractors
- Deal with phone and email enquiries
- An experienced and committed professional, with at least 2 years' experience in a similar property management role
- Experienced in undertaking regular property inspections
- Local knowledge of Edinburgh and areas surrounding
- Knowledge of planned maintenance diary systems
- Clear communicator both verbally and in writing
- Strong administration skills with a systematic approach, computer literate and numerate
- A well-educated and bright individual who is able to hit the ground running
- Have high Standards of customer service
- Driver's license (essential)
- Property mark/Letwell (Required)
- ARLA accreditation (preferred)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Salary: In return, my client is offering a competitive salary of £18,000 - £25,000 (Dependant on experience), plus progression opportunities and company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.