17 days ago
A great opportunity has arise for an experienced Property Manager to join our clients' multiple branch Estate Agency in Falmouth. Our client always aims to deliver an exemplary level of customer service to both Landlord & Tenants and offer a competitive salary to secure the best Property Managers!
The successful applicant will be a team player who is highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service. Previous experience as a Property Manager is essential (minimum of 12 months experience).
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
- A team player with leadership potential
- Ambitious for career progression
- Use of Jupix system would be advantageous
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Knowledge of residential lettings
- Have a full UK driver's licence
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies throughout Falmouth
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Liaising with lettings negotiators
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
Salary: Depending on experience.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm and one in 4 Saturdays 10am - 1pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.