£28000 - £30000 per annum + Car Allowance
15 days ago
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my client's independent estate agency in Golders Green immediately.
The client strives to provide exemplary customer service to their landlords, tenants and vendors. The branch is based in a prime location and the successful candidate will be career driven and successfully manage an allocated portfolio of properties. You will deliver exceptional property management and maintenance service to clients and tenants, ensuring that contractual and legislative responsibilities are met and exceeded.
- Managing portfolios (Approx. 100 managed properties across NW11, 4, 2 and E14)
- Property maintenance
- Chasing outstanding rents (but not accounts)
- Collecting invoices from contractors and ensuring correct
- Advising of legal regulations
- Referencing and setting up new let files
- Drawing up legal paperwork including notices and tenancy agreements
- Arranging gas certificates and electrical reports
- 2 years previous Property Manager experience
- Full UK Driving License and car owner
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Must know the legal regulations
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Salary: In return my client is offering a basic salary of £28,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience), plus a car allowance and commission structure upselling and reviews
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.