£20000 - £24000 per annum
20 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a property manager to join my client's successful independent estate agency in Alton.
My client is a well-established independent agent dealing with sales and lettings across a small network of branches in Surrey and Hampshire. They have a dedicated property management accounts team and are in need of a new property manager to help them deliver a quality service to their landlords and tenants in their network.
The role will be based in Guildford, but will be overseeing part of their portfolio of properties in the areas of Woking and Guildford. Therefore, the successful candidate must have a full driving license and be open to a certain amount of travel. You will be dropping in on the lettings teams in both offices to maintain a good communication link and will have a good level of local area knowledge.
- Managing portfolios from both Woking & Guildford
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Arrange and attend property inspections
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Previous Property Manager experience
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.