Harborne, West Midlands
£17000 - £22000 per annum + bonuses
about 1 month ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful Estate Agency in the Harborne area, are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy team.
Our client is focused on growing the business and is therefore seeking a pro-active individual who will be able to manage their existing portfolio while also continuing to drive it forward and being the forefront of this department.
This role will be office based, however, a full UK driving licence and access to own car is required.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Main point of contact between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Maintain properties through scheduled property visits
- Arranging urgent and non-urgent maintenance quotes and/or repairs
- Booking end of tenancy checkouts
- Dealing with deposit negotiations and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arranging gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
- Correctly using the system to accurately record notes and documents
To be considered for the role of Property Manager, you must have the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Work well on own, as well as, apart of a team
- Proven track record of problem-solving
As a Property Manager for our client you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm, and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.30am - 4.30pm.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £17,000 - £22,000 (dependent on experience) plus bonus structure.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.