Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£18000 - £25000 per annum
25 days ago
Our client is looking for a Property Manager to join their busy team in Hemel Hempstead. They currently manage around 400 properties and need an additional property manager to keep up with continued business growth and to ensure they maintain their high standards of customer care.
This is a great opportunity to work as a Property Manager for a growing agency in Hemel Hempstead who looks after its staff and is focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
- Help with the accounts/ payment of landlords
The successful candidate must have:
- Property management experience
- Ideally some experience dealing with the payment of landlords
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills key
- Local area knowledge would be beneficial
In return, our client can offer a basic salary between £18,000- £25,000 with ongoing support and training.
Working hours are 9am - 6pm Mon - Fri & 9am - 5pm every other Saturday with a day off in lieu. Our client will consider a candidate who does not want to work on Saturday.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.