Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£19000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus Scheme
about 1 month ago
Our clients, a well regarded and recognised estate agency, are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their team.
The position will be based in the Hull area, and our award winning clients are looking for an individual to carry out the following key tasks, as well as other ad-hoc duties:
- Property Management
- Check Ins and Inspections
- Dealing with deposit returns and disputes
Ideally, our clients are looking for a Property Manager who has the following:
- Experience in the industry and role
- A strong team player, as well as, having the ability to work on their own
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
The successful Property Manager will be required to work:
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays until 1pm
In return our clients are looking to offer:
- Basic salary of £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
- A bonus paid dependent on office performance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.