Up to £20000 per annum
14 days ago
My clients, a forward thinking Letting Agency are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager at their thriving branch in Ipswich. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee the property portfolio
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Making sure all legal requirements are met and carried out.
- Arrange and attend viewings
The successful Property Manager must have:
- 12 months property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle
As a Property Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, and Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, my clients are looking to pay a basic salary of up to £20,000 (DOE)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.