£17000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Our clients, a leading independent Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their busy Ipswich team.
This role would suit a customer-focused, friendly professional who is looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee the portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Process and pay Landlords and Contractor invoices
- Making sure all legal requirements are meet and carried out.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally 18 months property management experience although transferable skills will be considered
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle a must
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-6pm and Saturday's on a rota basis
Salary/Package: £17,000 - £22,000 basic salary DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.