Keighley, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + mileage
3 days ago
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Our clients, a successful Sales and Lettings Agent in the Keighley area, are currently seeking a Property Manager to join their busy team.
The role will require a highly organised individual with the ability to manage a large portfolio of properties, along side carrying out inventory reports and inspections.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following attributes:
- Be a highly organised individual
- Have current or previous experience as a Property Manager
- A strong team player with the ability to also work independently
- Ability to offer exceptional levels of customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Hold a full UK driving license with access to own car
In return our clients are offering:
- A basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Mileage paid
- Working week of Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.